Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Trip to Nashville



We recently had our longest adventure with Caleb... trip down to Nashville to visit Aunt Jodi! He did such a great job. Even though there was a lot of crying in the car... there was a lot of sleeping too. :) Caleb liked breathing fresh air and feeling misty rain on his face. It's been so cold in MI that he seems to always be bundled up tight whenever we go outside. His biggest accomplishment was sleeping for 12 hours one night!!!! Wow! Thanks for a fun trip, Aunt Jodi!

3 comments:

Terra said...

Jodi's place is so cute! How long has she been living in Nashville? I'm so glad you aren't afraid to pack up Caleb and take him with you places. My opinion is that he'll deal with change so much better later in life. Paul and I were carted everywhere as I'm sure you were too back in the day, but now everybody stays home so much more. I think it's because of all the stuff you have to take with you.

The Redouteys said...

Jodi has been in Nashville going on 3 years now. It is such a neat place to live! I'll let her know you like her place. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Caleb on his frog mat!!! His eyes look just like the frog's! Gma Mary