Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Buddies

Who's going to blink first?
I'm showing Abby how it works!

Aren't they cute? Abby trying out her new chair. :)
Every now and then I get a glimpse of how nice it will be when Caleb and Abby start playing together. I hope that they will be best of friends! Caleb treats Abby so sweetly most of the time. He's starting to realize he might have to share with her though! Abby is going to have to toughen up with Caleb for a brother... he's kind of a klutz. :) Look forward to proof of that in my next posting!



5 comments:

Party of Five said...

Oh they are adorable! Abby looks a lot like Lindsey I think. Thank you for your comment too. Things are looking up, and though I still have my days, I am learning to deal. Thanks to Heavenly Father's grace.

The Redouteys said...

Thanks, Lilly! I think Abby looks like Lindsey too. That's interesting you could see that too. :) Glad things are looking up for you.

Anonymous said...

We have thought Abby looks like Linsey but then on times I can Amber, also. Combination I guess!

Berjo said...

I love the pictures of them together! Caleb will be a great big brother to Abby---he will make her laugh! I miss them!

Joberhamlincolm said...

I love them! what a cute family :)