Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Monday, December 24, 2007

Caleb Aaron Redoutey


Born December 20, 2007
12:14 pm
8 lb. 10 oz. and 21 3/4 inches long

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb is a precious gift from God to our family! What did we do without him? He is a miracle!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your son. He is quite a handsome little guy! Love, Kristin & Makenna

Karen Hossink said...

These are wonderful pictures. I can't wait to meet him in person! *grin*
Love,
Karen

Pastor Nicole said...

Awww, he is adorable! We will miss you on Friday...but I guess you have a pretty good reason! hehe!

beth fitz said...

Congrats on your little blessing! We can't wait to meet him. Be happy & sleep when you can!love aunt beth and uncle david

Anonymous said...

Love you Redouteys!!!!

Dave said...

God is Great, He blessed you guys with a pecious son.
With love, Dave & Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! he is absolutely adorable! ...someone looks like he's gonna be a football star! can't wait to see y'all again and meet Caleb!

miss ya & love ya!
Cuz Kate :)