Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Friday, January 4, 2008

Bundle of Joy





Our little bundle of joy is now 2 weeks old and we are 2 week old parents. So many people told us how our life would change, and it truly is indescribable. It's amazing how much you can instantly love someone! Life will certainly never be the same. Right now our days are revolved around feedings, sleeping, changing diapers, trying to figure out why he's crying, and taking care of ourselves. These are some of our favorite pictures so far.
Top - Caleb sleeping on his daddy
Middle - Caleb wearing new hat from Grandma Mary :) Do you think he likes it?
Bottom - Caleb sleeping again on his daddy - he's growing up so fast!
Good news - He had his second doctor appt. today and he is almost back to his birth weight. At least we know he is eating well!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a doll, I can't wait to meet him!! Send him my kisses.
Love,
Robin