Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Four Generations

Great Grandpa and Grandma Redoutey stopped by to see Caleb for the first time recently. It was the perfect opportunity to get a picture of all four generations of Redoutey men! Caleb is following in the footsteps of some wonderful men. Jason and I picked Caleb's name because of its meaning in the Bible: "strong warrior" and "serves God wholeheartedly." We recently realized that the family name Redoute also means "strong warrior." Isn't that amazing?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, more pictures! He is even cuter now than he was when I saw him (is that even possible?!?!)

Rebecca