Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

One Month Old!






Caleb is now 1 month old! Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks. This past weekend Grandpa Brian and Grandma Mary came to visit and were here to celebrate his 1 month birthday. We went to Carrabba's to celebrate! Caleb likes Italian music and food. :) You can see that he is now smiling at us especially when you sing to him or "buzurp" his neck or stomach. He is such a joy!

(To see comments on the pictures, click on the balloon in the bottom left corner of the slideshow box.)

4 comments:

Terra said...

Amber,

Oh my word!! Caleb has so much personality. It nearly looks like he is posing for your pictures!! Grandma Mary and Grandpa Brian look so completly enamored with him. I'm so glad that you are keeping up with your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Look at the beautiful boy!! I love you both so much!

-Angie S. (Auntie Ang)

Anonymous said...

What joy ahead for you guys!!!! We look forward to seeing Caleb in February. Enjoy him in each stage of his life, as they grow up so fast. Love, Grandma Rus.

Anonymous said...

BSM to the rescue! :)