Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Monday, April 7, 2008

Caleb Speaks!

It's been so long since we've posted anything that Caleb is now talking! Yes... he speaks full sentences now. :) They sound like "goo, mmm, maaa, muh"! We've been very busy this last month. He had a little growth spurt a while ago and wanted to eat all the time. Went to Nashville again with Grandma Mary for her Spring Break. We sure missed dad while we were gone! He is starting to enjoy his tummy time more and even more exciting for us is that he doesn't cry during bath time anymore! Woo hoo! Many of you know he would start to scream bloody murder the instant he got in the bathroom. Now he doesn't even make a peep! Pretty soon he'll be loving it we're sure. Hope you enjoy having a conversation with Caleb in this video.

2 comments:

Terra said...

That video is so cute. It is fun to hear you talking and hear Caleb too. I'm trying to keep my blog up too, but having probs with blogspot. Do you have probs uploading pics?

The Redouteys said...

I haven't had any problems with pics. I usually upload them into picasa first.