Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

4 Months Old

Reading "Pat the Bunny"

Facing front in his carrier for the first time!


Caleb's worried look!

(apparently his mommy had the same look as a little girl)


Sitting with his friend Dorie

2 comments:

Reba said...

A&J:

He is so cute...he really looks like a little boy now! Jamie & I can't figure out who he looks like...I guess he looks like Caleb-a good mix of both of you. I can't believe he is 4 mos old already! The first year is amazing.

Reba

Anonymous said...

Amber--That picture of Caleb looking out for the first time in his carrier should be entitled "What a big world out there?" At least it looks like that is what he is saying. HOw cute!!! Also, the picture of him in his worried expression does remind me of you when you were little. Love ya, G. Rus