Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

1st Walk to Quality Dairy

Exploring the outside with daddy!


Snacking on daddy's finger


Still snacking on daddy's finger!

We enjoyed this outing to Quality Dairy the other day. It was a beautiful day for a walk and QD has the best deal in town for ice cream! The deal is to order a kid size waffle cone and they give you 3 scoops for only..... $1.29! What a deal! Caleb enjoyed his too. :)




No comments: