Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Grandma Mary!


Go Illini!
I finally got the pictures up! Thanks for helping me, mom!

Being silly!


He does smile!

My favorite! :) I can definitely see both of us in Caleb now.



Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Since we can't be with you today, I wanted to send you a special message from the 3 of us. I love you so much! Hope you enjoy it. :)




4 comments:

Terra said...

Way to go Amber. Make me tear up at 6:20 in the morning before work. Loved the pics and the video. The video was precious and I probably saw it before your mom. Hehe. Happy first mothers day to you!

Pastor Nicole said...

Guys! That was so cute! I'm sitting in my office between services and now I'm crying! Sheesh!

Happy Mother's Day to you, Amber! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

What a great Mother's day gift!!!! I'm a lucky mother to have such precious people in my family. I love you all very much! Go illini, Caleb!!
grandma mary

Anonymous said...

That was such a nice way to wish your mom a "happy mothers day". We can't wait to see all of you in a couple weeks. With our love, Grandma Rus