Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Making Wonderful Memories


Visiting Kelly and Ryan in Chicago

Enjoying his spot on the couch!

This past weekend we went to Chicago to visit our friends. We had a wonderful time and Caleb did really well out of his normal environment. We are so thankful for friends that make us feel right at home!

Today was a rollercoaster day: it began well, went down in the middle, and ended very well. Caleb had an appointment to check on his weight, and he gained a large amount in a week so we're so thankful for that! It was an emotional afternoon, but we quickly remembered how things have changed so much for the good since we brought him home from the hospital. We were laughing how crazy it was the 1st week home! Caleb is just changing, and becoming so grown up! :) Tonight was a night I'll remember for a long time. Caleb and I went to my in-laws for dinner and stayed up a little past his bedtime, but he was so happy! When I was putting him to bed I wished that moment could last forever... holding him in my arms. I never knew I could love someone so much! I feel so blessed to be Caleb's mom.

No comments: