Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Playing with daddy!

We just got this new toy yesterday, and Caleb went crazy playing peekaboo with daddy!
Hope you enjoy the clip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your "fun" moments with us. What a joy to have a little one in the family!!!! Enjoyed your Florida trip, also. Love, Grandma Rus

Party of Five said...

He is getting so big! I tagged you so go to my blog and find out what to do next! It's fun and easy!
Hope you guys are doing well!