Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some of my Favorites

This is the first time I've been tagged! Thanks, Lilly! My requirement is that I must answer these favorites, so here goes...


My favorite color: brown (to wear), greens (in my home), and red (overall)
My favorite movie: Sleepless in Seattle
My favorite TV show: The Office
My favorite song: That's so hard! Amazing Grace is one of many!
My favorite restaurant: Carrabba's
My favorite vacation spot: Yosemite for hiking, Saint Lucia for relaxing
Favorite indulgence: Pedicure
My favorite snack: Wheat Thins
My favorite season:Fall - perfect weather and beautiful trees
My favorite dessert: Cheesecake

No comments: