Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Eating Cereal



Caleb has been working on eating with a spoon. He has been successful and unsuccessful. The 1st time we tried he absolutely refused! He was so stubborn that he screamed and screamed every time I tried to put it in his hands. Then he was so stubborn he would not even try to eat from the spoon unless you would put it into his mouth! It would literally be an inch in front of his mouth, and he would not budge. It was sure a battle of wills! Now he will eat with a spoon if he wants, but this is him being a little "birdie" we call it. He follows the spoon anywhere it goes! :)

3 comments:

Joberhamlincolm said...

Oh my word! Caleb is so funny with his cereal. He didn't do that the other weekend.

Joberhamlincolm said...

Oh my word. He is so cute eating his cereal. He didn't do that a few weekends ago!

Joberhamlincolm said...

He is so cute! I love his faces when he eats his cereal. The last spoon bite was funny.