Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trip to Peoria

Jodi being a great aunt reading to Caleb!
"I-L-L!" "I-N-I!"
For those of you who wondered, I did get Caleb's approval to post this picture!
Visiting Grandma Mary's classroom!
Caleb and Mommy went to Peoria by themselves a couple weekends ago. Despite being sick and teething, we had a great weekend! Visited Aunt Jodi and Grandma Mary's classroom for the 1st time, went to Tanner's orchard, and got to see lots of friends and family.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the cute pictures. We love the motion pictures, also. Gr. Rus