Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas 2008



I'm finally getting my act together after the holidays, and blogging again. We had a wonderful, busy Christmas season! We celebrated Jesus' birth in IL, MI, and TN. We thought you might enjoy a slideshow of pictures of what we have been up to since Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoy the pictures... be sure to check out the birthday pictures as well!
Since the New Year has begun, life hasn't slowed down much. Caleb seems to have tons of energy now since he began to crawl. He's pulling himself up on everything that he can, and cruises along. He hasn't been able to walk on his own yet, but I have a feeling it's not too far away. His favorite attraction is the stereo right now. We are really working on teaching him "no!" He's constantly going over to the stereo, which keeps us all on our toes. He's learning to obey more all of the time! His favorite toy from Christmas is probably the Sports Center he got. He loves shooting baskets and hitting the baseball, and gets so excited when the points light up!
Jason is in his 3rd week of student teaching! He will take over classes completely beginning next week after finals. He's doing a great job so far, and seems to be enjoying it.
Amber is still teaching piano 2 days a week. For the most part is trying to keep up with her boys and maintain enough energy to do that while being 7 1/2 months pregnant. We are getting excited to share what Baby Redoutey #2 will be like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures! So many memories!!!!
We can't wait until we see our new little one. Love, gra. Rus