Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Walking 101

We shared with you a little bit of Caleb's first tries self-feeding with the spoon, well here are some of his 1st steps! We are so proud of him. Just like crawling... he had to wait a while, but once he's ready he just starts taking off. We'll try to show more later, but we ran out of memory on the camera while shooting. Caleb learns to walk just in time for his brother or sister to arrive.

Yeah Caleb!

7 comments:

Joberhamlincolm said...

oh my word! I just watched this about 15 times. the "uh!" sound right in the beginning is adorable. He is so proud of himself haha. Tell Caleb Aunt Jodi loves him and will see him soon!

Berjo said...

You're amazing, Caleb!!! That is some incredible walking---and you should be very proud of yourself!
Grandma Mary

Amy DeKeyser said...

Calab is SO CUTE!!!! I loved watching him walk!

Angie S. said...

Amber! That is the most amazing thing!! He is sooo cute. His smile and laugh are infectious! What a beauty. I love you guys.

Terra said...

Thanks so much for sharing Amber. You guys always bring a smile to my face! You are doing a great job posting and keeping everyone in the loop.

Joberhamlincolm said...

I keep watching this video over and over and over. I watch it at home, in the morning, when i get to school. it's just too cute. it's distracting me from my to do list.

The Redouteys said...

Caleb is quite the distraction!