Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's a Girl!



Abigail Grace Redoutey
Born: April 4, 2009 at 4:37 pm
10 lb. 1 oz. and 21 inches long

We are so excited to welcome Abigail to our family! We are glad to be home and doing well as a family of 4. Abigail was born on her Great-Grandpa Russell's birthday! Caleb loves his baby sister. He doesn't pay her too much attention yet, but is very aware she is around. He will be her protector I'm sure! One cute story: yesterday after we came home from the hospital, Abby's hat had fallen off and I told Caleb that was baby's hat. Well, he picked it up and brought it over to her! So sweet!

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

9 comments:

Dave said...

ya hooooooo! congrats guys. you are truly blessed
dave

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so great!!! Thanks for sending them and tell you mom thanks, also. I see Caleb in Abby and also, I see you and Jodi when you two were first born. You are looking very well Amber, for such a big ordeal you went through!!! Can't wait to see our "Little Abby". Love, Gradma Rus

Terra said...

Beautiful Amber! Hope all is well. Congrats! Thanks for posting pics. I've been checking every day.

carolyn said...

What great pictures! She is beautiful. I showed the picture you sent to Steve's phone around the children's ministry on Sunday. Everyone is so thrilled for you!

Take Care!
When can I bring you a meal?

lees said...

YAY!!! Congratulations you guys! We are so thrilled for you. So thankful that everything went well and that your beautiful daughter is here and healthy. Great pictures. Parenthood suits you guys.. You look great! Can't wait to meet little Abigail. :)
Love, Scott, Tamara, Isaiah, Caleb, Abigail, Micah and Anna

Jean said...

We are so excited for you, Amber and Jason! What a precious blessing! I know Caleb will be such a good big brother! Love the pictures!

Jean said...

We are so excited for you, Amber and Jason! She is so precious. I know Caleb will be such a great BIG brother. Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Amber!!! She's adorable...looks like Caleb too from what I can tell from the pics. You'll love having one of each...what a blessing!!! Oh and yeah one more thing...10lbs!!!! You must be superwoman!!!!

Lauren Sanderson

Unknown said...

Congrats, Jason and Amber! So and excited and happy for you. Can't wait to meet Abigail! I also just watched the video of Caleb walking. Yay! I don't have to chase after him on my hands and knees under the table anymore. So precious. What great parents you are.