Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Abby is 2 Months/ Trip to Grand Haven



Abby is still doing so well! She had her 2 month appointment last week and is still off the charts. She'll be beating up her brother in no time! :) She's is such a sweetheart: starting to babble more and learning to roll around a little. Caleb makes us laugh all the time! We went to Grand Haven for a few days, and even though it wasn't quite beach weather we still had a great time! Abby is starting to become a better night sleeper. For my birthday present, she slept 9 hours... the longest ever for her!

1 comment:

Joberhamlincolm said...

those pictures are so adorable. i love abby and caleb! :)