Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Monday, June 15, 2009

Rolling Around

Today Abby started rolling off her tummy for the 1st time! I grabbed the camera to catch it. :) We also went to the MSU Horticultural Gardens this afternoon. Caleb and I had great fun looking at the flowers and playing in the water fountain. I wish I had my camera with me. We'll have to go again soon and take pics. It was the perfect way to enjoy a gorgeous afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she has grown! We so enjoy the pictures. Can't wait to see her in person soon. Gra. Rus

Joberhamlincolm said...

I can't wait til they are in Peoria too! Tell Abby I'll see her roll on Sunday.