Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Caleb the Cowboy!
Our Pumpkin Fairy

Quite the duo!
We had a great time dressing these two up this year! Already had most everything for their outfits, so we polished them up with a couple trips to Hobby Lobby and the Dollar Store. We took pictures then went to visit Derek, Karin, and Owen to pass out candy. It was a lot of fun!



3 comments:

Joberhamlincolm said...

oh my gosh. they are so crazy cute in their outfits. i'm so appreciative you have them posted already :)!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo adorable!!! Thanks for sharing. Give them a hug and a kiss from me. Love ya, Gra Rus

The Redouteys said...

I know! I'm actually on top of things right now!