Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Thursday, November 19, 2009

And she's crawling!

This video was taken one week ago! She has gotten much better in just 1 week! She is now also pulling herself up all the time... we anticipate she will be walking by Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! She is really getting agile. I bet she will be walking by Christmas, unless crawling is much faster for her and she won't try to stand up and walk. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see her and you guys. Love, Gra Rus

Joberhamlincolm said...

i think abigail looks just like you did :) she is much quicker to move than caleb ever was!