Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Thursday, February 21, 2008

2 Months Old



Time is flying by! Caleb had his 2 month old birthday yesterday. As Jason says, "He is getting so mature." His gift to us last night was sleeping the longest yet at night --- 9 hours! We are so proud of him. Hopefully he can keep this up! Some of his newest accomplishments are holding his rattle, following the rattle with his eyes, starting to roll side to side (not all the way over yet), and making more fun sounds all the time. He has his 2 month checkup next week, so you can be praying that his body handles the vaccines well. We'll let you know how much he has grown then!

4 comments:

joyce said...

he's SO awesome ... so good to see u all are doing so well. love to all .. xoxo ... miss u!

Terra said...

Like you said, he is getting so big. Good to see some pics of you and Jason. You guys are beaming as new parents. What happened to your dad's leg??

The Redouteys said...

Thanks Terra! My dad tore his achilles tendon playing basketball and had to have surgery. He's laid up for a while, so you can be praying for him!

Anonymous said...

amber--I wrote something the other day and wondered if it went through. Caleb is quite the "cutie". You guys are going to have bundles of fun with him in the coming months and years. Love ya, Grandma Rus. Let me know if you get this, so I know what I am doing wrong if I don't hear from you.