Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

He Sleeps!


Caleb has had some new sleeping breakthroughs this past week! We're so proud of him. The top picture is him falling asleep in his swing... it has only happened once, but it was so nice not to have to be "the swing" rocking him to sleep for once. :) The bottom picture is him falling asleep sitting in my arms in the rocker! It just feels so good holding him like that.

5 comments:

Terra said...

So cute! It is so hard to believe that he is really yours. I think when I have one, it will seem like I'm suppose to take the baby back to someone. Has it really sunk it that he is yours forever?

Dave said...

I cant wait to meet him! what a cutie. did he stay up for his first superbowl. God has sure blessed you guys. God teaches us unconditional love thru our children

Anonymous said...

congrats redouteys!! hope i get a chance to meet the little guy soon!
-bethany (lee) jones

Anonymous said...

Amber:

CHERISH those times, as they go by so fast. I can remember people telling me that, but oh how I wish I could go back and hold my new baby for just five minutes...he is adorable.

Rebecca

The Redouteys said...

Thanks Rebecca! It does seem like the time is flying by! Caleb got his valentine from Punky today. He loved it! :)