Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Baby Shower in Peoria, IL



Lisa Sanderson hosted this wonderful shower at her home on October 7, 2007. The shower had a baby/fall theme with everything decorated with gourds, sunflowers, baby shoes, wood blocks, and more. Close friends and family from Illinois were in attendance. We played a game where you could not say the word "baby." I was not very good at it! We also were given ice cubes with a baby in it... the first person who's "water broke" won the game. The other game we did was trying to guess what kind of white powder/substance was in different ziploc baggies. That was challenging! The guests decorated diapers and onesies for Baby Redoutey. I can't wait to read them in the future. I hope someone will make me laugh when I need it at 3 in the morning! It was a wonderful afternoon. Thank you, Lisa, and everyone who came. Jason and I went back to Michigan feeling so blessed!

1 comment:

Terra said...

Amber, so wished I could have been there to share!! You are looking amazing. Keep the blogs coming.