Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So Thankful!


This Thanksgiving was no less special than any other year, but we certainly have a little something to look forward to! After the festivities are over, I realize how much I do have to be thankful for this year.

  • A baby boy who I can't wait to meet and appears to be strong and healthy since he loves to kick and roll around mommy all the time!
  • A healthy pregancy with no complaints besides aching hips and uncomfortable nights. Isn't that normal though?
  • A loving husband who works so hard to provide for our growing family.
  • A family who was willing to change their Thanksgiving tradition to spend it with us in MI. Thank you mom, dad, and Jodi! You are the best!
  • Two families who get along so well! Laughter can always be heard around the Aaron's and Redoutey's.
  • A dad who makes the best grilled turkey ever! (and leaves us leftovers!)
  • Family and friends who have been so generous with gifts for the baby. WOW!
  • A loving Heavenly Father who knows every detail about the future! Because of that, I have no reason to worry!

2 weeks till DUE DATE! Who's counting?!

2 comments:

Dave said...

WOW! What a great gratitude list, He will be Born 12/13 at 1pm
peace

Anonymous said...

Hey Ber, you look great! Hard to believe the date is almost here. Looking forward to seeing pictures of baby R! Email or call when you make it down to Peoria.