Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Michigan Baby Shower



Becky Redoutey (my mother-in-law) hosted this shower at her home on October 20, 2007. I know that Lindsay and Alisa ( my sisters-in-law) and Aunt Beth also helped out so much! We had a great afternoon and many family, church friends, and some piano students were able to come. We started the shower by opening gifts! As you can see, Baby Redoutey is going to have so many cute things. :) Becky provided delicious snacks and cider. We played a couple of games. The first was one where I brought around a tray filled with baby items. Most people assumed they had to remember the items on the tray, but the questions were really about me! We also played a game where you guessed what kind of baby food was in the jars. Thank you Becky and everyone that came or sent gifts! It was such a fun shower!

1 comment:

Dave said...

gee , are you guys going to name it "Peanut" ?
its going to be born 12/13 at 1300 hrs.
peace,Flowerdave