Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Telling the New Grandparents


It was challenging keeping the pregnancy a secret for a week, but we really wanted to tell our parents in person. It worked out perfectly though! Grandpa Redoutey had a vision that we were going to start a family. God lead him to ask the Aaron's if they wanted to join in giving us a blessing for our future family. Little did they know... we were already pregnant. :) We met on Sunday, April 22nd in Michigan City, IN which is exactly halfway between Peoria, IL and Lansing, MI. So in front of Chili's where we were going to eat lunch Jason said, "This is going to be a fine looking set of grandparents in 8 months!" It was so great to be able to see their reactions at the same time! It was a beautiful afternoon. This will be the first grandchild on both sides of the family, so we were very happy to share our news finally.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Redoutey is so lucky to have such good looking grandparents!!:)