Family Verses

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity."
-Jeremiah 29:11-14

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Diaper Party at Dublin Square



Thanksgiving Eve was the night of the Men's Only Diaper Party! Jason got this brilliant idea from someone and neither of us can remember who now. :) Jason thought, "Why do only women get to have all the fun?" He planned a night where the men just had to bring any size of diapers to come and enjoy hanging out with each other. He decided to spice things up a bit with a few games as well. A big hit was the "Guess the Poo" game where Jason and I melted popular candy bars into diapers. That was hilarious how real-life it looked! I like the picture of Joe with his face right in the diaper! :) Jason also introduced the Due Date 50/50 that evening. Everyone could buy raffle tickets and guess the date/time that they think Baby Redoutey will come. The board is filled with blue dots now, and we're just waiting to see who will win the raffle. It sounded like the party was a success! Thank you men for contributing to the diaper cause. Baby Redoutey appreciates it!

3 comments:

Reba said...

Amber and Jason...

No one can ever describe to you the feeling of being pregnant or being a parent until it happens to you. We are truly so excited for you guys...I am praying that baby comes soon so that you can come down for Christmas!!!

Love,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

SOOOO soon!!! We are so darn excited for you two!!!!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing pictures of your bambino on here! Can't wait!!